*Drop-off & Pick-up Rules to maximize traffic flow & keep everyone SAFE*
STUDENT DROP-OFF BEGINNING at 7:30 a.m.
Morning Car Drop Off Options:
1. Stearns St. One-Way Alley
- Students should exit from the passenger-side door at the fence entry-way.
- No parking allowed! (Includes by Kinder play,”Lady of Refuge” grass, & teacher lot.
- Never let your child cross in front of other cars
- Do not leave your car unattended.
2. Stanbridge Ave. (from Los Coyotes Diagonal)
- Pull forward along the curb as far possible
- Students should exit from the passenger-side door at the fence near the basketball courts.
- No u-turns (driveway turns!) on this tiny street.
Walking Morning Drop-off Options:
1. Stearns St.
- Stearns is a VERY busy street!
- PLEASE USE THE CROSSWALK at Stearns and Rutgers
- Wait until the crossing guard gives you the go-ahead to cross.
- Double park
- Make a U-turn on Stearns St. or Stanbridge Ave.
- Allow your child to exit the vehicle before legally stopped and parked at a curb
- Drop your child off in a red-curb zone
- Be courteous and respectful to our neighbors, all drivers, faculty, and students.
STUDENT PICK-UP IN THE AFTERNOON
1. Right after class ends
- Meet your child outside his/her classroom, or outside the entrance to the classroom building.
2. By 3:30pm
- Pick her/him up at the playground or in the office.
3. WRAP or Kids Club
- Talk to the appropriate staff about arrangements.
- Kids Club also has its own parking lot entrance in the alley, near Los Coyotes Blvd, for early-morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up.