Teacher Appreciation Week Page
Teacher Appreciation Week 2018!
May 7 – 11
Nacho average teacher appreciation!
- Room Rep or another parent decorates their child’s teacher’s classroom door
Monday, May 7- Pictures/letters/poems/flowers & Teacher Luncheon
- Room Rep or another parent collects or has students bring to school to surprise teacher
- If you or someone you know, has decorations that would work with our theme, and would let us borrow for the week, please let us know. *for example: globes, maps, flags from around the world, etc.
- Set-up from 9:30AM – 11:00AM
- Help during luncheon from 11:15AM – 1:30PM
- Clean up from 1:00PM – 2:00PM
- Sign up to help for any of the above shifts (for 30 minute/hour long shifts), or to donate food or drinks by using our online sign up: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0A48AFAE29ABFE3-teacher2
Tuesday, May 8 – flowers/pictures/poems
- Bring a flower & Pictures/letters/poems for teachers and staff
Wednesday, May 9 – Favorite snack/drink
- Students are encouraged to bring a Healthy or Sweet Snack for teachers and staff
Thursday, May 10 – Favorite snack/drink
- Bring a Salty Snack or Beverage for teachers and staff
Friday, May 11 – Teacher Breakfast Cart
- For the past few years, PTA Teacher Appreciation Committee has been hosting a breakfast cart delivering yogurt parfaits, fruit, pastries, juice and coffee to the teachers and staff.
- Donations needed for breakfast items
- Someone to donate/order/pick-up food
- Set-up approximately 8:00AM – 8:30AM
- Serve breakfast approximately 8:30 – 9:30AM
- Clean up around 9:30AM
- Sign up to help or to donate food or drinks by using our online sign up: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0A48AFAE29ABFE3-teacher2
Any amount of time will be greatly appreciated, thank you!